Thank you for your interest in working with me.
Over the past several years I have had quite a few irons in the fire, which is to say that I have diversified my work in order to meet the need of the wildland firefighting community. However, these are my main focal points:
- Critical Incident Training and Education
- Fire Culture
- Wildland Firefighter Advocacy
- Writing about the above three bullets, and a smattering of other topics
–Critical Impact training (Full day).
-Scenario-based critical incident training (full or half day).
-One-hour presentation tailored to your specified topic.
Please contact me via email at: email@example.com with inquiries, or to schedule specific dates.
Fire Career Information
- Engine Crewmember
- Interagency Hotshot Crewmember
- Helicopter Rappeller
- Field Researcher- (Heat Stress Study on Wildland Firefighters)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple FLAs(Facilitated Learning Analysis’)
- Family Liaison
- CISM-Peer Supporter
- Field Operations Specialist
The New Yorker:
BBC Podcast (26 Minute Mark):
The Anchor Point Podcast:
Student of Fire 2MC Interview (pages 6-9):
Written pieces as The Evolving Nomad:
Sixty-two written pieces and counting. (Feel free to have a look around on the site!)
Written pieces beyond The Evolving Nomad:
The Columbian Insight:
Thinking Outside the Stratosphere:
Adapt and Overcome:
Two More Chains Cover Stories:
Where Do We Go From Here?
Throwing Us a Monkey Wrench of Historic Proportions:
Setting a New Standard:
Helmets. History, Insights, Thoughts and Observations:
Why Identity Matters:
Cameron Peak Facilitated learning analysis (FLA):
Smokey Generation AWE Micro-Grant Recipient: