Thank you for your interest in working with me.
Over the past several years I have had quite a few irons in the fire, which is to say that I have diversified my work in order to meet the need of the wildland firefighting community. However, these are my main focal points:
- Critical incident training and education
- Fire culture
- Wildland firefighter advocacy
- Writing about the above three bullets, and a smattering of other topics
- Critical Impact training (Full day).
- Scenario-based critical incident training (full or half day).
- Presentations/trainings tailored to your specified needs.
Please contact me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries, or to schedule specific dates.
Fire Career Information
- Engine Crewmember
- Interagency Hotshot Crewmember
- Helicopter Rappeller
- Field Researcher- (Heat Stress Study on Wildland Firefighters)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple FLAs(Facilitated Learning Analysis’)
- Family Liaison
- CISM-Peer Supporter
- Field Operations Specialist
The New Yorker:
BBC Podcast (26 Minute Mark):
The Anchor Point Podcast:
Student of Fire 2MC Interview (pages 6-9):
Written pieces as The Evolving Nomad:
Sixty-two written pieces and counting. (Feel free to have a look around on the site!)